Thursday, 21 July 2011

Rise & Shine

 Bonjour !

Slow, lazy mornings,
Breakfast in bed (my mum's over!)
Cuddles with the kids,
Making sheet tents,
A dip in the pool - for the bravest 
(The sun is shining today),
A quick shower,
Another coffee,
And I'm yours...

 Love this new travelling doll set by JUIME!


  1. Ahhh, sounds blissful! May the rest of your holiday be long and lazy!

    The doll is delightful :)

  2. oh what a wonderful start to the morning! More of the same please.... we have just started the
    school holidays here today, I am planning camping in bedrooms later. Have a lovely rest of your day. Lou xx

  3. une super idée! j'adore!

  4. I have never seen anything adorable like this. What a great idea!


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!