Thursday 30 August 2012

Chain Reaction


 Inevitably, one good thing leads to another...

How can I talk about Freida Mellama without mentioning FreidaMaria, her collaborative concept / styling /photography project with Margo Weijer?


Many of you will already be familiar with the creative duo's feel-good "vive la fĂȘte"  book and will have admired their styling work in magazines.

Frieda and Margo now have separate websites and today I would like to share some of the latter's beautiful textile designs for children and the home.







You can buy these handembroidered cushions from Margo's webshop and perhaps send her an email if anything else catches your eye. I love her necklaces and tees too, so take your time, and have a good look round - a hidden gem for sure!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for these two posts...I like everything about it...so enjoyable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ideas and very good handworked products. I love such lovely created cushions... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!