Thursday 16 August 2012

G for Gorgeous gg











My heart skipped a beat when I stumbled upon this beautiful shop this morning.
What a shame that they don't appear to ship outside of Japan (at least that's what I understood using Google Translate...).

Neat virtual shelves full of original, beautiful products for kids and your home.
I had a hard time choosing just a few photos to share, so do take the time to browse the shop, it really is quite special. I would love to buy some of those paper shirts and these postcards, (so if anyone finds out out that they do sell abroad, please let me know!)

Inspiring eye-candy for my 46th birthday. As I've just said to my Facebook friends, 'tis true, you're only as old as you feel...

Looking at these poetic onomatopeia mobiles, children's paper shirt kits (designed here), animal cards (by Azami Mushi), handmade dolls, postcards and paper frames, I'm a child  again, or still, or perhaps there's a part of me that never really grew up! Hope so!




9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Deborah! And thank you for your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This is Kinkong from Tokyo..I've asked the shop if they do sell abroad. So please wait for their reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debora-san, I am sorry but I had a message from the Shop gg . They said they can not send their goods to abroad. C'est domage!!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Deborah!
    It can only get better if we focus on the things that do get better and disregard the rest...I crossed the fifty mark last year and after some kicking and screaming I adjusted and I am now beginning to see the 'bright side'..!
    Thank you for all your brilliant work;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    Funny enough, I have a couple of friends who's birthdays are the same day. :)

    Thanks for the link to this shop, it's really interesting! I'm in love with those paper frames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yes, happy birthday, Deborah. I love that you're a child at heart. I am too. Hehehheee! Wonderful finds at this Japanese store. The paper shirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a good birthday dear Deborah.
    Thanks for this tip, so much goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!