Wednesday 22 August 2012

High Five #37

   



I have already featured Czech eco-toy maker Unlimited Design this year, in fact their flat-pack tents are a personal fave. I like to keep an eye on small up-and-coming brands like this, and have to say, I'm rarely disappointed.


Made from sturdy, corrugated, recyclable cardboard Unlimited Design's new products are both ecological and pleasing to the eye. The white paper surfaces can be painted and decorated to match your child's bedroom / play space, and the toys also double up as a fun craft activity, particularly in the case of the dolls
I'm sure many a little boy, and mum, would love to play with then display their car collection on a wall like that too...


I like them white with just a touch of colour, but that's me in my mid-life, minimalist home phase...


The Czech handmade market FLER is full of wonderful finds but I've had trouble signing up for membership in the past. Anyone else had this problem?


 Love!


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They're very simple but also contemporary. Love!

      Delete
  2. Very inventive and simple. Love the way they look and I think they are good for children's brain- they leave room for imagination;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Annamaria, simple and smart, the kind of toy I love!

      Delete
  3. Anybody selling these in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't think so. I am contacting the seller through a Czech friend. if you are interested in buying anything or perhaps selling them in a store, please send me an email so that I can pass your message onto the designer.

      Delete
  4. I love that they're made of cardboard. The strings of paper dolls are so fun and the dominos are great as big cardboard blocks. The truck or bus is the best! Glad you've been keeping your eye on them, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to purchase the car carrier for my son. I'm in the US. Have you heard if they ship here??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!