Monday 29 October 2012

Poppytalk Pre-Holiday Picks






Ever so gently...

Good Morning! 

It's Colour My Monday but bitterly cold outside, 
so let's ease into the new week nice and slowly, shall we?

Have you seen the new Poppytalk Handmade market yet
There's an inspiring selection of handmade & vintage products online, and I even have a table of mine this time! 

Do take a peek, you might see something to add to your wishlist or even be tempted to start your own Christmas shopping...

Oh, I hope you like my new banner!


3 comments:

  1. Colour my Monday... How beautiful greys can be. See my "frosty meadow" on lieskoster.blogspot.com I posted yesterday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracious, delicate picks...merci Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!