Tuesday 9 October 2012

Three Wise Men




Okay, this is my first official pre-Christmas post, despite the glorious Indian Summer we're enjoying in the South of France at the moment. 

I have a soft spot for Allistair Burt's Russian dolls, remember, so I had to share his latest design, specially commissioned by Folksy for their exclusive Christmas Collection.
My other favourites include Jane Foster's Angel decoration and this Three Kings paper craft set.

Right, back to Summer / Autumn now  - Ho! Ho! Ho!



4 comments:

  1. Delightful! Unusual matryoshka which are also well done are hard to find. These ones are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were in Southern France, it is already snow in the mountains here in Norway. How I loved those three Wice men, thanks for sharing!And enjoy your indian summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill, thanks for mentioning the three Wise men Deborah, they are delighted to be on your page amongst all the brilliant things you find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your three wise men, they're pretty groovy.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!