Monday 15 October 2012

Sponsor Meet & Greet: A Most Curious Kids Fair




If you're a style-saavy parent, follow me on Facebook or Twitter and live in the UK, I'm sure you'll have already made a note of these three dates in your diary!




If you're a style-saavy parent and don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you probably won't know what I'm talking about. Or maybe I'm wrong... Maybe if I mention that  interior design journalist and stylist Becky-Hoh-Hale, founder of the successful vintage events, hire and style company A Most Curious Party and the Most Curious Wedding Fair, is the organiser, the penny will drop and your face will light up with a smile...




I'm guessing that a few of you may have even exhibited at Becky's first Most Curious Baby Fair this Summer. If you did, you'll know that the event organisers are looking for really unique, handmade, vintage and design-led products for their public.





The Most Curious Fairs are put together as a fun day out, combining shopping with all important kiddie entertainment. The events will showcase over 40 handpicked exhibitors who offer everything from the best in children's most fashion forward brands, beautiful handmade maternity pieces, interior products and illustrations perfect for children’s rooms, along with retro style accessories and vintage collectables.

So now you know!

Three fairs in Bethnal Green London, Brighton & Norwich 
Three dates to add to your diary.

Perhaps you'd like to exhibit yourself?
 I hope so, but do hurry, applications close on October 22nd
 
Go! Go! Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!