Saturday 20 March 2010

Ces ados

Le Rouge et le Noir

La Poésie c'est ma vie
La Poésie elle te sourit
La Poésie c'est une fleur qui meurt
La Poésie c'est le scalpel du coeur.

"La Poésie C'est..." an extract, by Dylan, 12 years old


A while ago I posted this image on my Tumblr

Elan's son's high school poetry assignment
A page from Napoleon

Dylan handed in this poem entitled "Ou ? " last week

Où ? Trouver ce coin caché dans la pénombre.
Dans la nuit noire, y court une âme blanche...
Son avenir trébuche et tombe. Aveuglé par la lumière du chemin.
Soudain,une lumière apparaît au loin...
Est-ce le Paradis ou la Fin ?

Dylan, almost 14 years old


C'est beau tout ça , non?


Let's hope it works this time, and that I don't lose the rest of my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Superbe comme toujours. Ton blog est "top" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - nice to be able to leave a comment on it this time and not see everything disappear. I did a project like this for calligraphy - and must remember it for my kids. WONDERFUL! JUST WONDERFUL. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!