Sunday 21 March 2010

Five Faves


I've decided to play along with Pip over at the lovely Meet Me at Mikes, so here are my Five Faves of the week:

1) Favourite craft project - bunnyhead cupcup toppers from Cart before the horse



2) Favourite town - Summerville's new wherever-you-want-it-to-be colour-in town poster



3) Favourite object - wooden block math kit (and 22 piece natural woodblock set + tree cottage)



4) Favourite new blog /crafter - Lambert





5) Favourite video - Goodbye Sorrow by Katie Armstrong.
Love, love, love this song, just can't get it out of my head!

Goodbye Sorrow from Katie Armstrong on Vimeo.



Well, that was fun. Why don't you join?
See you all next week for more favourite finds!

Bonne semaine à tous et à toutes!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb
    Brightened up my morning, can go do some work now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made my day, thank you so much for featuring Goodbye Sorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow, how cute is your blog? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That song and clip!!! Lovveeeeeeeeeeee, thanks Deb for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comments! how brilliant that we're in the same area. i'm going to check out your local flea market one weekend. maybe we could meet for a café! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Deb,
    I can get back to my work too after that sweet interlude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the Lambert selection!
    thanks for sharing!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea, 5 faves! Love the video, really beautiful. Wish there were more like those

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!