Thursday 4 March 2010

Thereza Rowe


This is it folks, my 500th post! I can't believe I've hit the big milestone already, but as the old cliché says - times flies when you're having fun! I'm enjoying myself tremendously and I hope you are too. I've still got lots to share so let's get cracking and celebrate with the joyful work of Thereza Rowe (aka Tiny Red Design).


Amy introduced me to Thereza's colourful universe last year and I've been a fan ever since. Thereza is a British-Brazilian freelance illustrator and graphic designer with a fabulous eye for colour and pattern.





Her work is bright, bold and playful.

tiny foxes come out to play

tiny red dream houses

She likes drawing foxes, deers, peacocks, chickens, bears and a few imaginary friends

Fox ride

Unicorns

Cats

Her work makes me smile. It's childlike, sunny and full of rainbows and multicoloured trees.


I think one of my favourite pieces by Thereza is her children's book The Horse and the Seed, a joint project with designer and writer Ana Cozendey.


Thereza has a lovely shop where you can buy prints, bookmarks, books and postcards, including her two of hearts postcard, which I featured in an earlier post.

She's always adding new things, so you need to check in often. A couple of her designs are also available on the Envelop site (a Blackies tote bag and a Bandit Chickens pillow). You can see more of Thereza's work on Flickr, and of course, on her blog, which I definitely recommend. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Voilà, this blog is 500 posts old today! I'll be back at the weekend with a giveaway and I've been tagged by various fellow bloggers so it looks like I have no choice but to write about me...

26 comments:

  1. Great!!!
    love Thereza´s works too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! 500 posts - no small feat! :) well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 500th post. Really enjoy seeing all the beautiful illustrations you find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful 500th post! Congratulations! Will have to come back in the morning when less tired...this needs looking at slowly...over coffee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the big 5 o o !!

    those are cute and colourful creations! thanks for sharing them! ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 500th post. Wow. That's impressive. I've certainly enjoyed each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really really great work to see...Polka dotted chickens..foxes in trees...yikes, it's all just too great! Happy 500!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Happy 500th post! That is a real achievement. You should be so proud of the quality and the freshness of each and every one.

    Just one of your many fans,

    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Happy 500! And love those chickens and cats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how exciting, i've found your blog at post 500. Gorgeous work, how do you do?? Sounds like a beautiful life you have, happy 500. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spookie! I just popped a Theresa bird pic on the blog now I can hear stange spooooookie music in my mind...
    Theresas stuff is fantastic as is your blog, are you having a 500 candle cake?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gratulations for you!! I enjoyed your blog! Now those chicken and cats are so funny-sweet! In my blog today there is cat's leg saying "hello" (and more photos from my windows because some people hoped to see them.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on 500th post fab! and how wonderful are those chicken bandits! brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 500 posts! gosh! well done.

    love those cats by thereza and looking forward to your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 500 !!! hope many more will follow ... and I love the bandit chickens, thanks for this great link !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. of course! and your blog is lovely, i'm looking forward to exploring it more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Comme c'est beau, délicat et joyeux à la fois !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I love the Fox Ride! And of course, you're having fun;) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great work! Congrats on your 500th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. An amazing post. I love chicken pox best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Deb!!! and what a lovely selection of goodies to celebrate with :) K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy 500! Love love LOVE these pieces by Thereza.

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh, fantastic work!!

    and - congratulations with your 500th!!
    oh yes, i'm definitely enjoying your blog, a lot!! keep on going :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. very, very sweet. I'm a fan too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!