Saturday 14 May 2011

DMY Kids' District

 Maja Prototype - a modular children's bed inspired by treehouses

If you're lucky enough to be able to attend DMY International Design Festival in Berlin (1-5 June) make sure you have a look at the new Kids' District. For the first time, attendees' children will have a dedicated play space fitted out with Pappdorf's cardboard playhouses and Gerhard's modular furniture. They will even be able to build sandcastles using Neue Freunde's Sand City sets.



From what I've seen, Neue Freunde's Table Train Set, made to connect with brio train tracks will be a hit with the kids and Guillaume Bovet's A-Z desk will go down well with their parents.


Watch out for Mukaki and Czarodzieska Projekt
You know I like them both!


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!