Monday 30 May 2011

Ribbons & Balloons



 Fashion photography and styling: Santa Bindemane; photo editing: Edite Kirse.

Hey! It's Monday!
Time to shake off those back-to-work blues
by injecting some fun and colour into your lives.

And what better way to start the week than with a nice cheeky grin and some bright yellow balloons?

I love the styling for Cotton Bunny's vintage ribbon dresses, available from 


This brand new Riga-based kids' concept store aims to be a platform for designers from Latvia and the Baltic States, and I for one will be following their blog.



 Told you so, I bet you feel better already!

5 comments:

  1. OOOO! I love those little dresses! Such fun, makes me wish my girls were little again...if only for a moment (and trust me, that moment will pass when I begin to remember all the tiny drama, haha!).
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who would not, after watching this little cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I've had a wonderful time dressing my youngest (and last!) in dresses and skirts and my favourite...TIGHTS. Lydia, my oldest,has been buying materials to make herself some collars...may have her make Olive one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Love these clothes muchly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!