Tuesday 31 May 2011

Shop Watch: Du Côté du Design





If you're ever in Nîmes, like us on Saturday, (on holiday perhaps this Summer?) or just like to browse inspiring sites, Du Côte du Design is one for your little black book.



 Ideally situated in the historic centre (opposite La Mairie), this eye-catching boutique offers an impressive collection of industrial furniture, Jielde lamps, old school posters and unusual vintage accessories. I fell in love with the long, steel military table and coloured Tolix chairs, and although it's only down the road, will definitely be keeping an eye on their blog and shop for deco inspiration.


 Vintage cotton spools, broken dolls and Tintin books, très, très tendance!  

 J'aime !





5 comments:

  1. wow what a great find! the blue chairs with that table are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table too, perfect for my studio and the lamp! Think I need to get over on the ferry with a wagon ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. très chouette ce site, merci de faire partager les bonnes adresses a+ bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Giraffe soap is so aesthetically pleasing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with that soap. I want it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!