Monday 16 May 2011

Trains and Boats and Planes #2



Treintafel by Tomm Veltius


Kirsty Elson Designs

Wise Apple
Ethanollie

 Travel
I love this theme

Time to think about the Summer hols
To dream and plan

A nice excuse to look for something for your little boys
Or their dads

Where will you be going this year?
Do tell!


Hey! Talking of little fellas, I don't know if you've heard, but the Australian online children's magazine papier mache is looking for a six year old boy for an editorial photo shoot in Trouville France (28th or 29th of May). Please email:  Melanie@melanierodriguez.eu if you know someone. Thanks!

Psst! En parlant de petits garçons, le magazine en ligne pour enfants australien papier mache recherche un garçon de 6 ans pour une séance de photos à Trouville, le 28 ou le 29 mai. Si vous connaissez quelqu'un, veuillez contacter Melanie à Melanie@melanierodriguez.eu. Merci !


6 comments:

  1. Comme c´est beau, le travail de Kirsty Elson Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. toujours beaucoup de belles choses ici!
    bravo
    bonne soirée
    sophie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that first train desk is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! It doesn't matter how "big" they get, boys always like planes, trains and boats I think! My dad would love that plane! Happy new week, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie you have me dreaming again...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the "traveling" theme! my heart goes to the
    boats by Kirsty Elson- beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!