Monday 16 January 2012

Five Faves #69


Well, it's mid-January so I thought that it was time to get back into our old routine with a small selection of recent favourite finds. It's been a bit quiet in blogland after the Christmas break so I have been spending more time over here, and I'm having a ball.
I love pinterest, why don't you join me? It's fun! 

Anyway, here are a few of the things that made me smile last week, I hope you like them too.


 1) Favourite find for little feet - cardboard shoes from Zu4ki



2) Favourite New Year Wishes - Rikke Storm, Drawings By Numbers







  
4) Favourite FLER Find - Sweet wendy house from Yarous


  



 You really should watch this 1 minute video, I love their puzzles & stencils !






2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!