Well, it's mid-January so I thought that it was time to get back into our old routine with a small selection of recent favourite finds. It's been a bit quiet in blogland after the Christmas break so I have been spending more time over here, and I'm having a ball.
I love pinterest, why don't you join me? It's fun!
Anyway, here are a few of the things that made me smile last week, I hope you like them too.
1) Favourite find for little feet - cardboard shoes from Zu4ki
2) Favourite New Year Wishes - Rikke Storm, Drawings By Numbers
3) Favourite Sale Item - Amazing deckchair by "BI" decorated with tweed, velvet, leather and canvas from vintage men's jackets - from Zazie Mute
4) Favourite FLER Find - Sweet wendy house from Yarous
5) Favourite Wooden Creatures - Baltu Menas, available from this cool shop in Lithuania
You really should watch this 1 minute video, I love their puzzles & stencils !