Monday 30 January 2012

Playtime Paris Picks: Scalaë









Scalaë's beautiful, colourful stand was definitely one of the highlights for me at the current Playtime Paris tradefair.

I picked one of Laetitia's pretty soft pillows for one of my first contributions to Babiekins Magazine (watch out for the new issue coming soon!) when she'd just started out and was genuinely surprised and pleased to see how she'd expanded her collection of handmade accessories and decorative objects for kids and mums in such a short space of time.

Watch out for her soft pink flamingoes, fish mobiles and incredibly cute magic dolls (see 1st photo above). I loved absolutely everything and am not surprised that this prolific designer / maker has already notched up a long list of stockists in France and abroad.



2 comments:

  1. Waow Lovely things and nice pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Deborah pour la visite et ce superbe article sur *Scalaë.
    à très bientôt
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!