Thursday 26 January 2012

Slowing Down With Suzie








Almost the end of January! Can you believe it? Been and gone in a jiffy...
Things have been pretty hectic round here lately but I'm ticking boxes one by one and starting to relax.

I have some great news to share and am very excited about what the future holds for K&C. 2012 is going to be a good year I think.

And yet, despite everything that's happening, I am determined to enjoy the present, the here and now, all the little simple things in life. So, today I stopped for a while. I had a nap followed by a nice cup of coffee and then I admired Suzie Chaney's handmade books, sculptures and photography.

It worked for me, you should try it.



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more... for now enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little nap is very refreshing...you get two days out of one...I wish you a calm and nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!