Friday 7 November 2014

Inspiration: Slowly Now













  
 





Slowly Now.

Yes, I've been busy being slow this week...

My iphone has died, so no instagram for a while.

No pinning, no checking emails, no on-the-move connection, how can I survive?

After years of translating market research in telecommunications, and swearing that I would never ever grow dependent on a phone, I admit I suffered withdrawal symptoms the first few days. OMG, NO PHONE!

And then, I felt relieved, free. I've been getting up at the crack of dawn, going running, writing, working on the house, spending more time with my family and I am focused. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I am enjoying not being 24/7 right now.

Perhaps you should try unplugging this weekend and let me know how you get on?

In the meantime, some favorites from around the web, gathered here, there and everywhere, ever so slowly.


Bon week end !

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!