Saturday 15 November 2014

Please Santa - Wishlist 2014



Bonjour!

I've been working on My Wishlist for Santa this morning, collecting some of my favourite recent finds. I actually started this board (and one for kids) last year, and have been adding a few things that take my fancy here and there.

Father Christmas knows I love fashion, and pinterest and  tumblr have been wonderful platforms for me to share my discoveries on a daily basis. However, with a bit of luck he'll bring me a gift for our lovely home as well. Fingers crossed...

I hope you see something you like over the coming weeks - it's time to treat yourself, after all!


Shop / Product Links:



Happy Shopping!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!