Tuesday 14 September 2010

Bunnies Galore


Don't these bunnies look nice grouped together?
Justify FullI love Lucy May Schofield's work (remember her handmade Stocking Filler Book made from children's letters to Father Christmas, I featured last year?).
These little cotton white rabbits come in kit form and are based on a 1940's wartime toy pattern.
A lovely cut-and-sew project for a nursery or a child's room, but equally as decorative for Chrismas. You can hang from the ceiling, line them up on a mantle or even frame the uncut pattern.
Available from the Shop Floor Project, where Lucy is a resident artist.

3 comments:

  1. Deborah,
    thank you so much for featuring my collection of white rabbits, I've made 3 batches of 120 so far which have all found homes, and i'll be making another brood soon and will pop one in the post to you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!