Monday 20 September 2010

Eden's Bouquet




I happened upon Eden's Bouquet the other day and really love some of their hat designs in particular. Savannah is hat mad and I'm a fan of vintage-inspired children's clothes, if you remember.
Although Summer is on its way out here in the South of France, bloomers and petticoats can be worn with tights for a while, and I like layering clothes anyway.

You'll find some beautiful heirloom furniture and vintage pieces at Eden's Bouquet too. One I will definitely be keeping an eye on!


4 comments:

  1. very pretty...
    guess my little monster would love the trousers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say, I stumbled across your blog and fell in love. As an Illustrator I am always looking for ideas and inspiration and this has already given me thousands of thoughts and I have only seen half of what you have to offer. Thank you for the gems you have to offer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It is so extraordinary beautiful! the vintage pictures are great! Thanks for inspiring me!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!