Sunday, 10 October 2010

Five Faves #29

Hello Sunday!
Time for my Five Faves,
Shall we?

1) Fit for a king - Crown-shaped baby pillow, Naomi Ito*


 3) Travel the world and the seven seas - Baby soft city maps, Haptic Lab**

4) If you go down to the woods today - Anna Malin's son's wonderful bedroom & wonderful bedding from By Nord, available here & here - love!

 5) Reach for the sky - Mimi's Toy Story disco party,  a joy to see!

Enjoy your Sunday!


  1. Just loving your fav fives Deborah! Great finds!

  2. These are just wonderful Deb! Just had a quick peek at Helen's blog - still reeling at those amazing photos! :) Kx

  3. Merci pour ton passage Sur mon blog et tes gentils mots! J'aime beaucoup ton univers aussi BEAUCOUP! Je te mets Dans Mes privilèges lieu sûr de visiter Revenir te Souvent ;-) A Très Bientôt

  4. I would have loved to have that city map blanket for my kids when they were babies!
    And I really like the design from the Danes at By Nord!


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!