Tuesday 12 October 2010

The Artist's World


It's no secret, I'm a huge fan of Redstone Press. I've featured quite a few of their publications on Kickcan & Conkers over the past year and am forever impressed by the quality and originality of their work.  Following the tremendous success of their Russian Children's Books Diary, by my side as I type, Redstone's has just released The Artist's World, which I'm sure a lot of you will be interested in.



The Artist's World brings together a collection of remarkable photographs and revealing texts providing insight into the creative worlds of Louise Bourgeois, Georges Braque, Paul Klee, Vincent van Gogh, Frida Kahlo, René Magritte, Kazimir Malevich, Henri Matisse, Claude Monet, Kurt Schwitters, Varvara Stepanova and many others.
Need I say more? A perfect Christmas gift for you and your loved ones, available here.

3 comments:

  1. I already have it! I couldn't wait until Christmas :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I think this might have to be my Christmas present, from me, to me.
    Thanks Deborah for a stunner of a blog, as always.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh... Need to get my 'mains' on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!