Thursday 7 October 2010

Temptation


 I'm sorry, there's no fighting it, I just can't... I'm slipping into Christmas gift mode as of now, despite the Autumn sunshine shining so brightly here in the South of France.
I'm weak, I know, but I cannot resist the temptation to share.


 So, todays special find comes from a lovely, colourful French online shop called Saison. If you've never visited it before you're in for a treat. Not only will you find beautiful prints by artists such as the much-loved Alain Grée but also toys, stationery and vintage finds. There's plenty to choose from and Chacha's store is now in English, so there's absolutely no excuse for not taking a peek!


 I have just fallen in love with Audrey Jeanne's brand new colouring book about Rudolphe the Cat. Forty pages of beautiful, simple drawings by one of my favourite  French artists/illustrators, and yours for only 7 EUR!

Happy Browsing!

3 comments:

  1. The problem with Christmas is all the very lovely things I want to buy for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy one for someone else and one for yourself . . . one for someone . . .
    I would have Audrey Jeanne's book for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooooove this - such a cool cat! Just imaging how awesome the rest of it is! xo Have a great weekend! Kristina xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!