Tuesday 14 December 2010

Colour My Tuesday





That's right, Tuesday's going to be terrific with a blast of colour from Mini-eco's bright and inspiring blog!
Like many of us, Kate wants her two sons to have a creative upbringing and to take pleasure in the simple things in life. She loves to make things and think up creative activities, which she generously shares on her blog, Mini-eco, a real treasure trove of craft tutorials and fun stuff to do with your kids. (remember her owl mobile I featured?). I imagine you've already made your Christmas decorations, but I'm sure you'll find something to entertain your children with during the festive holidays!
Colour, colour, colour!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!