Monday 13 December 2010

U Old Bag




Oh, I do love a bit of retro quirkiness and a good sense of humour, don't you?
I spotted Lisa Tilley's upcycled bags, boxes and suitcases when I was looking at the photos from The Selvedge Christmas Fair in London yesterday. You know me, eyes everywhere!




A trained textile designer, Lisa takes old magazines, illustrations, photographs,vintage suitcases, bags and reclaimed materials and turns them into something "new".

I really like this decoupage Royal Family trinket box, a mixture of original and new, available from her etsy shop. 
Lisa also sells her upcycled creations via Bouf, Brighton Pod and the lovely All Things Original site.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. They would look so cute sitting in a nice corner of your home! Hope you had a good weekend, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!