Monday 13 December 2010

Quick! Quick!


Christmas is fast approaching and so is the final date for submitting your toilet roll art to Mr Spoqui (31 Dec).
I've shown these entries to Miles, 5, (excluding André da Loba's work) and he's putting some ideas on paper as I type!  Why not join in? It's amazing what you can do with a bit of cardboard, colour and imagination...

  Look what people have made so far:

Amba
Luciana
Amba

Inspired? I hope so!

You might like to check out Mr Spoqui's latest Family Magazine too.

7 comments:

  1. Ohh, this kind of crafting is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful, thanks for bringing this to our attention!! I started doing paper roll characters last year, some of them are here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/marals/sets/72157623739595004/with/4525563716/

    ANd one was even seen on PIKALAND!
    http://pikaland.com/2010/11/18/things-organized-neatly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm a challenge, I will try a toilet roll as soon as I'm off for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! I remember when I was about 6 years old, I told everyone in the house that I wanted the toilet rolls. I had dozens of them on the top shelf of my closet, waiting for the right amount to begin some grand art installation I had envisioned. Unfortunately I never made it. Maybe it's not too late though! I'm inspired again thanks to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to make one of these. Too hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allez, je me jette à l’eau : je vais le faire ce concours !
    Merci, encore pour l’info, ton site est une vraie mine d’informations et d’idées, ça stimule mon imagination ! Et... bonnes fêtes de fin d'années!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!