Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Bird and Bear

I'm a bit of a hoarder if the truth be known, I keep things just in case, I'm mean, you never know, we might need them one day...
I have a chest full of vintage linen, passed down by my French mother-in-law and many a doily, cushion cover, tea towel, napkin picked up at jumble sales, charity shops and flea markets.
I wish I had the time and patience to hand-embroider and reappropriate them as beautifully as Brooklyn artist Joetta Maue.


  1. J'aime aussi laisser des petits mots...mais je me contente des crayons...à l'aiguille c'est pour toujours.

  2. These are so gorgeous!Especially that last one...

  3. This is such a lovely way to preserve a precious keepsake. Beautiful.


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!