Monday 6 December 2010

Nouschine and Sons


Seasons come



and



Seasons go


but 




are here to stay!

April Showers, Cocon, Ketiketa, 
Le Petit Lucas, Louis Louise, Petit by S. Schnoor, Talc

A celebration of the
Here and Now, Changing of the Seasons,  Precious Moments with our Children

Kidswear, wooden toys, musical instruments, accessories...

Beautifully curated by Anne F. with Photography by Claude B. / Anne F.

Une perle rare...

Please note: A fledgling company, Nouschine & Sons only posts to Switzerland, France and the rest of Europe for the moment. They are considering offering worldwide shipping in the New Year and will be translating their website in English and German.

9 comments:

  1. Those pictures... can't get enough of them. Funny, I made a skirt very in the same hues just last week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Claude photos! she's a great photographer and I love the impeccable way she dresses her children.
    Great combination of people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.
    Here is how much.
    http://drawingmom.blogspot.com/2010/12/silver-lining.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see Claude photos again... thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely dresses and wonderful pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apsolutly lovely :o)
    Thank you for shareing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that Ketiketa dress, it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!