Monday 6 December 2010

Going Loopy


 Okay, here we again on Monday morning, wondering why an earth time goes by so fast... Madness!
Did you have a great weekend? We shopped, went to the theatre, took our first batch of olives to the olive mill, did a lot of homework and ate chocolate.


It's going to be a busy, cold and damp week by the looks of things so I thought we'd kick off with some fun handmade knitwear from US fashion designer Annie Lee Larson. Nothing like a bit of colour to put a spring in your step on a cold frosty morning!




If you don't have to venture out into the snow or sleet or rain... today, why not sit down with a cuppa and watch this lovely short "knitted" animation The Little Red Plane from Charlotte Blacker. We love the knitted planets and the giant octopus!


Happy Monday and A Big Welcome to my new followers!

2 comments:

  1. It's raining here too (and I love it!). Lovely finds Deb. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quel beau bonnet!
    Encore une chouette trouvaille Deborah.
    Belle journée!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!