Thursday 2 February 2012

All Change




From the bright colours of Indian and South American cultures to the soothing, poetic palette of French designer Florence Bories, a.k.a. Pigmée. I have eclectic taste and aim to share as wide a selection of finds as possible on Kickcan & Conkers. 

Today I am pleased to show you Pigmée's new Summer 2012 collection, recently presented at Maison&Objet and Playtime Paris.




 Most of you will be familiar with Pigmée's neutral, faceless keepsake dolls, which appeal to young and old alike. This season brings delicate gold, silver and indigo stars, a beautiful set for newborns and a white, angel doll, edged in indigo thread. 




As a lover of whites, greys, blacks, and simple, rustic/ industrial interiors, I can easily imagine a family of dark indigo Pigmée dolls in my own home, with perhaps a paper and lace light pendant or two. 

Cool cotton sheets, pretty pompon cushions and handmade starched fabric garlands, all we need now are those warm, starry summer nights I so enjoy over here.


All images courtesy of Pigmee
©Pigmee

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!