Saturday 11 February 2012

Uovo Kids



Uovokids is back!

Following the success of the first edition (over 3,500 participants), the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Technologia Leonardo da Vinci in Milan will be home to the second two-day Uovokids festival for children and adults  alike this weekend. Bringing together 15 artists from 7 different countries, this multidisciplinary event looks like a great opportunity for families to explore music, art, architecture, design, illustration, comics, science, food and the performing arts...

What are you waiting for? 
If you live in Milan, get yourself over there and have some fun!





2 comments:

  1. love the illustration of the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fox too! And Milano! But for now, I have to stay put, where I am

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!