Friday 17 February 2012

Shop Watch: Copirates






If you've been following, you will probably recognise the gorgeous quirky paper doll that I chose as one of my hot picks for the latest issue of Babiekins. I actually discovered CoPirates' work in a design shop in Montpellier (more about that later) at Christmas. The paper dolls were hanging up in linen sachets and immediately caught my eye.

CoPirates make a variety of wares  - textiles, jewellery, decorative objects, and general bits & bobs - and are always working on new things to add to their shop.

A breath of fresh (French) air, me thinks. 

Google translate at the ready... can you resist those black dicky bow cushions, I wonder?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!