Thursday 16 February 2012

Craft Inspiration: The Owl and The Pussy Cat







Miles is a builder, a maker, an inventor, and always seems to find the perfect object to craft something new (yesterday we came back from this beautiful place armed with a selection of Medieval daggers with pinecone handles made from broken olive tree branches...). Nature is his favourite playground, thank goodness (we live in the country), so he rarely gets bored or needs to be entertained.

Having said that, I think it's nice to have a few craft activities at hand for rainy days and parties. I have started collecting ideas on pinterest, and I'm always on the look out for new, simple craft sets for my shop and personal use.

I came across these pretty DIY sewing and boat sets over at the Poppytalk Handmade Pre-Spring Market the other day.  Made by The Owl & The Pussy Cat, they're certainly eye-catching, affordable and straightforward to use. I love the sweet beginner's sewing kits in particular.

One to bookmark if you like something different with a natural aesthetic, I think so anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!