Oh yes, it really has felt like Spring here this weekend. After a much needed rest (and a bit of a break from blogging too), I feel refreshed and raring to go. Back to school tomorrow after a two week half-term holiday... I'm looking forward to getting back to our normal routine. I need to work!
Anyway, a few faves for your Sunday evening...
1) Favourite Pattern - Animals by Pierpaolo Febbo, Envelop
2) Favourite Furniture Project - Cameleon by Twin Truc (can you help them?)
3) Favourite New Toy - Minna's Plywood Castle is now available, just in case you'd missed it.
4) Favourite Kids' Pillows - Ana Ventura**
5) Favourite New-to-Me Kids' World - Corby Tindersticks*** (how did I miss them? love!)
And, as a bonus, these photos from Peru are beautiful and this has to be one of the most ingenious kids' fancy dress costumes I've ever seen. Bravo !