Sunday 26 February 2012

Five Faves #69

 (Emily's beautiful work is currently on show at Unit 12)

 Oh yes, it really has felt like Spring here this weekend. After a much needed rest (and a bit of a break from blogging too), I feel refreshed and raring to go. Back to school tomorrow after a two week half-term holiday... I'm looking forward to getting back to our normal routine. I need to work!

Anyway, a few faves for your Sunday evening...


 1) Favourite Pattern - Animals by Pierpaolo Febbo, Envelop




 2) Favourite Furniture Project - Cameleon by Twin Truc (can you help them?)



 3) Favourite New Toy - Minna's Plywood Castle is now available, just in case you'd missed it.



4) Favourite Kids' Pillows - Ana Ventura**




5) Favourite New-to-Me Kids' World - Corby Tindersticks*** (how did I miss them? love!)





And, as a bonus, these photos from Peru are beautiful and this has to be one of the most ingenious kids' fancy dress costumes I've ever seen. Bravo !

 ** via
 *** via

1 comment:

  1. Adorable castle, I'd love to buy one for my little boy but it's quite a lot of money so I think we will need to think about making one out of cardboard! Love your inspIring blog, am a regular follower x blogspot.busysquirrel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!