Monday 11 June 2012

High Five #26



 



I rarely feature kids' fashion on Kickcan & Conkers, unless I fall for something really original.

Spanish brand Monikako caught my eye recently, and I have to say I love the handdrawn designs in their SS12 Tribu Collection. 

Inspired by their travels in Africa, Rebeca Sanchez (textile designer) and Kaulip Alvarez (international artist) decided to create a creative range of clothes for young children (3months to 8 years) with a strong emphasis on art, and that's exactly why I like it!

You can browse Monikako's Tribu lookbook here and then hop over to their webshop if anything takes your fancy.



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these too! Wish they were adult sizings ;) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!