Monday 4 June 2012

Patchwork Play






I have my eye on BluBoxx, a Dutch newcomer making educational, sustainable toys using as little energy and as much recycled material as possible.

The company will be presenting its first prototype, a giant, five-piece shape set, handmade from foam and decorated with removable, washable patchwork covers created from recycled denim, at  DMY12 in Berlin, starting 6th June.

A puzzle, a seat, a toy, the BluBloxx is sure to please kids and parents alike.

Wouldn't these be great in a nursery or pre-school environment...



3 comments:

  1. Wow. These are really fun. I want to make a fort with them. I'm really impressed they are made from recycled denim. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!