Saturday 9 June 2012

Silence!








Toutes mes excuses...

I think it's the first time in nearly three years that I've gone for a couple of days without blogging.
I had a difficult week last week and needed to take some time out. It was lovely to stay at my sister's beautiful house in the UK though.
I'm back in France now at home and after an intensive day of house cleaning yesterday, I'm back on track, ready for Miles' birthday party this afternoon (which was great fun) and the week that lies ahead.
Reflection & cleaning seem to work for me :-)






7 comments:

  1. Good to see you are back!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone needs peace & quiet sometimes! take care and have a lovely weekend X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love england ! hope yu enjoyed it ;-) wish yu peace, silence, and love..enjoy your weekend ! dit prinzesschen http://hierbinichdasprinzesschen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is great to have you back Deborah! And Happy birthday to Miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all is well now, it's lovely to see you back x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes going to reflect a more ' makes us well, even tan just doing the cleaning ... hope you're very well now.
    Happy birthday to Miles I guess the feast has been wonderful
    Kiss
    Claudia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!