Monday 11 June 2012

Me and My Cat


 I've been a fan of Russian illustrator Ekaterina Trukhan's work for a long time and have featured her wooden toys, coasters and artwork on several occasions over the past three years (gosh, doesn't time fly! We'll be celebrating next week...).





I have my favourites and it's wonderful to watch them explore, evolve and take on new, exciting projects. Ekaterina has just written and illustrated her first children's picture book 'Me and My Cat', and I am delighted to share a few spreads with you here today.

From playing games to eating dinner and reading their favourite bedtime story, this little girl and her cat do everything together. And they're always there to help each other out - because that's what best friends do. A funny, heart-warming story about a very special friendship"

You will find more images on Ekaterina's blog and her book is available for purchase here.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the illustrations are so cute and fun. I'm a sucker for a heart warming children's book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!