Friday 22 June 2012

Rock, Baby Rock!



 





Yes, I know, my kids have well outgrown their sleeping bags, cots and bumpers, but that doesn't mean to say that I can't appreciate an original range of baby bedding when I see one...

If you happen to be in Paris this Summer make sure you visit Serendipity,  no matter how old your children are (the display of vintage toy beds looks to be worth the trip if you ask me...). The much-loved team behind No. 74 have been invited to exhibit for two months, adding their own contemporary touch to this must-visit French kids' design shop. 

Of course, if you can't get there in person, Serendipity also sell online and have created a special showcase for their guest exhibitor's work in their bilingual e-boutique.

Rock, Baby Rock ... mmm, I wouldn't mind some of those embroidered linen pillows and a steel rack myself...


1 comment:

  1. We visited Serendipity last fall and it was a very pleasant experience ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!