Thursday 31 December 2009

Anzil

Temps libre

Jolis objets

Avis de tempête

I came across this fun work by French illustrator / mixed media artist Anzil the other day. So lovely! I can't seem to find out a lot about her but she has a very impressive portfolio for you to browse and I'm sure French readers will enjoy her blog and inspiring photo compositions.

Couleurs et découpages

Atelier bleu

Anzil has a fantastic eye for colour and pattern and her pieces would look great in a nursery or child's room. I bet mum would like them too!

via ?

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Deb!

    Je suis bien d´accord...elle a des jolis projets!
    Bonne Année!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu as raison elle est douée, j'aime son sens des couleurs ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh, you find the best things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!