Monday 28 December 2009

Oud Speelgoed

How I love vintage toys! My weekly trip to the local flea was a bit disappointing on Saturday so I turned to the web for some inspiration and new ideas. It's been a while since I checked out Tas-ka's site and I'm glad I did. I found some lovely, reasonably priced vintage jigsaws, games and decorative items for kids' bedrooms, well worth a look at, in addition to their beautiful fabrics, books and homewares.


Les filles is another Dutch address worth checking out if you're looking for affordable retro-inspired and vintage toys for kids.






All the luck in the world is a gorgeous site. If you've never seen Jane Schouten's beautiful mixed media artwork now's the time to do so. Jane sells a selection of handmade and recycled pieces (love her stools!) and vintage finds, including this wooden car and these colourful Fisher Price toys.




Any more ideas? I've already mentioned Old Basics, which sell some really nice old pieces of children's furniture and toy shops, etc. Does anyone have any other good addresses for vintage toys in the Netherlands?

5 comments:

  1. Oh merci merci pour toutes ces formidables adresses… Quelle sélection !!! Je suis en amour devant le vieux camion en bois et les puzzles…

    ReplyDelete
  2. No addresses to give you but I'd buy some of the above toys for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE AMAZING.

    I WORK DOLLS MYSELF BUT YOU ARE SO TALENTED.

    JUST GLORIOUS NEEDLEWORK.

    THANK YOU FOR MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY.

    TUIJA FROM FINLAND

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!