Wednesday 23 December 2009

The Homies 2009

Beautiful softie by nechepurenka

Well, I woke up this morning to a wonderful surprise, somebody has nominated Kickcan & Conkers as one of their favourite Kids blogs in Apartment Therapy's The Homies awards! Golly gosh, little me among all the heavyweights after 6 months on the web! Thank You! I usually shy a way from things like this and clearly have little chance of winning but if you think that K&C somehow deserves to be in the running as one of the best kid's blogs in 2009 I'd be very grateful if you voted for me! Nominations are open for one week. The top 6 contenders will be posted on December 29th then there will be one more week of voting to find the number one site. If you think that K&C has got it what it takes to make a good "Kids" blog, if I've at all brought any pleasure to you or your little ones with my thoughts and finds you are welcome to nominate me here. Oh my, better get my breakfast now! After Morning Coffee and Ursonate, Apple Juice and Yabloki, Chicory and Chiqismiki, this one's definitely Honey Toast and Homies!

Quel réveil ! A ma grande surprise, quelqu'un vient de nominer Kickcan & Conkers comme blog préféré dans la catégorie "Enfant" des récompenses "The Homies" organisées par Apartment Therapy ! Moi parmi les grands au bout de 6 mois sur le web ! D'habitude je ne participe pas à ce genre de chose et il est évident que j'ai très peu de chance de gagner, mais si vous pensez que mon journal mérite d'être nominé et a ce qu'il faut pour être considéré comme une bonne adresse 'Enfant', je vous serais très reconnaissante si vous votez pour moi ! Le concours se déroule sur deux semaines; vous avez jusqu'au 29 déc pour sélectionner les six premiers sites dans chaque catégorie, puis une semaine de plus pour choisir le gagnant. Vous pouvez voter pour Kickcan & Conkers ici. Quel joli cadeau de Noel ! C'est tellement agréable de savoir qu'on a apporté quelque chose à quelqu'un quelque part dans le monde... Merci !

14 comments:

  1. tu sais déjà que c'est toujours un plaisir de venir ici et tu as tout à fait ta place dans la liste des grands ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! I've just registered and voted! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2010! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled into your blog. Wonderful! I will be back. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! Your blog is one of the brightest spots on the web, always fantastic and inspirational. Always.

    Happy holidays to you and yours. Thanks for the bloggy friendship--I've loved it!
    xxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb that's WONDERFUL. But I'm hardly as surprised as you are! Off to vote now... can only imagine you winning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. félicitations!!! je vais voir ça!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are blog is wonderful, thats where I get my daily art news

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll vote for you with pleasure! Yes, we can;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. je te le confirme encore : oui tu apportes quelque chose : des trouvailles pointues sur un monde qui m'enchante ...d'ailleurs merci ! et bonnes fêtes !

    ReplyDelete
  10. of course I'll vote for you - it's a pleasure to .

    Happy Christmas from all here at The Hen House & Linen Shelf xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, that is awesome and much deserved! You know where my vote will go! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My internet connection here in rural Victoria is pretty ordinary so hopefully this will get through! Congratulations on your well deserved nomination - your blog is always jam-packed with inspiring art and wonderful designs, so I am now off to vote.
    Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!