Sunday 27 June 2010

Five Faves #15

Love this idea from VTWohnen, via Les Bulles de Miluccia

Well, hello there! How's your weekend?
We are all enjoying the sun!
Savannah, Miles and Papa are camping in the garden tonight then tomorrow we're all off to the beach. Feels like the kids are on holiday already!

Want to see my Five Faves?

1) Favourite Vintage Find - 1930's Play/Swimsuit from Farfalla


2) Favourite Online Children's Magazine -Nie Tylko Dzieciaki
So pleased to see it go from strength to strength Agniezka!
Remember?


3) Favourite Little Goat - what a Beauty! -EveryEskimo


4) Favourite House Tour -
I finally got the chance to meet the lovely family who own and rent out this beautiful house



5) Favourite Hiding Place for Two - La Cachette



See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. what a fab five. I especially love the play suit and wee goat. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les chaises suspendues et le petit costume de bain....j'adore !!!!(Samantha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful as always Deborah -- my favourite too is the little playsuit, but the last picture makes me want to simplify my lounge room and get rid of all of my clutter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!