Tuesday 1 June 2010

Klein Format

Klein Format, a new kids/design magazine, is ready to hit the German-speaking market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and beyond). I have been following Dolores' blog since its inception (I have eyes everywhere...) and know for a fact that a lot of hard work has gone in to launching this new publication, which will be available on June 15. If you're interested in finding out what's hot in the German-speaking children's /craft world, you can pre-order a copy from Dolores' shop here.

I had a quick look at Dolores' magazine picks yesterday and discovered the fun work of German illustrator/soft toy maker Susa Labim, who sells through Dawanda.
Aren't these softies, brooches and puppet adorable?



Es ist wunderbar Dolores!
Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just found your article about my work here. thank you very much for your compliments!
    I often thought about writing in english as well- maybe I should try it, even when my english is not so good. Could be a good training ;-)
    thanks again,
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recieved my copy of kleinformat today and it's really nice ( not only because our Roulotte is in there) so many nice things to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!