Friday 4 June 2010

Hello Handmade



Craft - Design - Inspiration - Trends

Hello Handmade

Weblog -Gallery - Market - Competition

*
An independent platform for handmade design and innovative, original ideas from Europe

In this first online exhibition you will find a refreshing selection of new and familiar names, all offering beautiful, quality wares made by hand.
If you'd like to show your work in the next High Summer gallery, you will find the details here.
Hello Handmade is also accepting applications for its first 'real' craft market to be held in Hamburg on 31st October 2010.

6 comments:

  1. looks really interesting, thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those knitted lamps! have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. De Beaux souvenirs just get better and better such a lovely image Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your post, and immediately went to Yoola... I HAVE to have a pair of her earings!!! Thanks for unearthing these treasures (the artists I mean!:)
    Neinah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb!
    Hope you are doing great!
    I'm off to France in the beginning of July,
    and in my dreams I'm meeting you!
    I Love " de beaux souvenires",
    thank's for the inspiration and link!
    Have a great weekend
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word . . .
    just bookmarked de Beaux Souvenirs.
    love, love, i love those wire
    stories! Imagine the shadows they
    would display against a wall . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!