Monday, 7 June 2010

Mille Images

Werkbox 2 by Peter Nencini

I've just posted my 1,000th image on Tumblr.
You can have a look at the other 999 here


  1. 1000!, i'll go and have a look.
    thank you for the lovely post of my skirt. i didn't know... your blog is gorgeous. i am going to explore it more.
    have a lovely day.

  2. j'adore votre page tumblr ...
    je crois que je vais m'y mettre dans pas longtemps.. à la page "archives" l'atmosphère de l'auteur se révèle directement et je trouve ça extraordinairement riche comme expérience.

  3. 1000 sure is quite the effort! great images!
    lovely blog

  4. What an acheivement! I just had a quick look, amazing! What a great collection!
    I reblogged a few (stiil trying to get the hang of Tumblr)

    I'll have a longer look tonight.

  5. Congratulations,
    I love your tumbler.
    It is a moody beast and I like following its moods and incarnations, It is different from your blog in style and content but very inspiring also.

  6. Pas encore tout à fait un an de blog et déjà 1000 photos! Wouahhhh...

  7. Thanks everyone - I love this Tumblr, it's really me, plus it's quick, simple and a great way of bookmarking. I have a visual memory.
    K et Co, en fait j'ai commencé en janvier, donc à peine 6 mois, mais ça va très vite...quelques minutes par jour :)


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!