Thursday 27 January 2011

Backflips for Breakfast




Hey, I"m back!
Two days rest, early to bed, early to rise,
and I feel on top of the world!

And, I have some great news...
Unbelievable! Thank You! A last-minute attempt and I'm through to the top 10.
The competition is tough, and I have little chance of winning, but if I make you smile, if you enjoy my unusual finds, if you're a K&C fan or a newcomer to this fun (I hope!)place,...
 I'd appreciate your support.

You can only vote once

Kickcan and Conkers
Modern and Vintage for Kids and The Young at Heart!

Merci!


7 comments:

  1. FELICITATIONS!!!
    je vais cliquer pour toi!
    (il est magnifique ce monsieur du cirque!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Deb! It's so exciting! I have voted and of course you have a great chance of winning. We K&C readers have great taste!

    Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! You have a grat chance! You vin! I give my vote for you!
    Éva

    ReplyDelete
  4. voted for you - you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooohoooo! Exactly where you should be Deb! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are feeling better deb. good luck with the homies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!