Thursday, 13 January 2011

Marcel Yéyé

 If you're like me, you'll always be on the look out for fun activities for your kids. I'm guessing that quite a few of you will enjoy printing off and personalising these three free colour-in downloads by Marcel Yéyé. You might even want to hop over to Mémé Ginette's little shop to buy a set of Marcel face stamps, they'd make a great gift and are guaranteed to make you smile!

via Tante Betsy and Mum is Geek


  1. How cool! Forget the kids, I want to play! Stephie x

  2. Fantastic! I'd love doing this with the kids, and what fab stamps great find!

  3. wow! thank you so much! i'm glad to be presented here!
    et pardon pour mon anglais ;-)


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!