Tuesday 4 January 2011

Etsy Find: The King's 6th Finger





  
I think my little Miles would enjoy this! 

The King's 6th Finger (...)  is a tale about a King named Mortimer who is obsessed with the number 5. He has 5 towers on his castle, 5 moats around it, 5 knights on 5 horses, 5 queens, 5 servants, 5 meals... he's obsessed! Until one day, from his five-legged chair, he looks down at his hand and discovers that he's grown a 6th finger!  

Made possible thanks to the funding platform for creative projects, Kickstarter.com, The King's 6th Finger is the first collaborative effort between Jolby and Rachel Roelke. You can buy it from their etsy store here.

via?

6 comments:

  1. I think I would love this because my lucky number is 5, ever since!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks right up our family's street! Superb illustrations...think I'm going to have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boo, except they only ship to the USA. Let's hope they expand on this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime beaucoup le graphisme !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb illustrations! I like it very much! happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo! It is I, Rachel Roellke, one of the authors of this fun book! Thank you so much for featuring us on your sweet blog! @Kerry: message us on Etsy-- we are more than happy to ship internationally, we just have to calculate shipping based on where you are! Much love to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!